Skip to main content

Pike Nursery


Image may contain: sky, tree and outdoor, text that says 'LOCAL BUSINESS OF THE WEEK! PIKE NURSERY'
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... That's all I hear in my head this time of year. Pure nostalgia. This week’s Gwinnett County hot spot is Pike Nursery ! I love this place so much because for my family a fresh tree is a must and Pike has a great selection and the customer services is incredible. They also had a few lemon trees!!! Have you ever been here before?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cycle Studios Duluth, GA

  Zen. I have a hard time finding it. Between managing my business and dodging rush hour traffic and arranging tours, it can be hard to get out of my own head. That's why I love Dynamic Cycle. It's a great spot for any level. Have you ever tried cycling? How does it help you?

Mojito’s - Cuban American Bistro - Norcross

As I travel in and around Gwinnett County, sometimes I want more than a drive-through burger.  I also like to give my palate a variety of cuisine.  Mojito’s is definitely worth mentioning! I found it in Historical Norcross, but they have a secondary location in The Forum . I usually visit around lunchtime, and their appetizers are so filling that I’ve never tried an entree. I swear, the empanadas are AMAZING!!! One of my favorite things about Mojito’s is I can order a PEPSI….     Nothing against Coke but Pepsi puts a big smile on my face.

Feast 26 (Buford)

Hey hey! This week’s Buford must-see business is @feast26buford! I love this place so much because I get eat like I'm in NOLA without actually leaving Gwinnett County. Have you ever been here before? What was your favorite thing about this business?